NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:10:52 -0500
McDonald's & Burger King have their ingredients listed on their web sites.
Wendy's and KFC don't have their ingredients listed but I would guess their
nuggets also contain whey and/or buttermilk.  The Subway Italian (white)
bread is dairy free and we eat there quite often.

Let me know if you find out anything different.
Lori