C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:02:56 -0400
Hi Again Carla!!

           Yes, I understand about the old deep useless cabinets - my house
was built in 1961 and the shelves are very high (for me ) and I spent a lot
of time unloading cabinets to get to the stuff in the back.

          Oh the crock pot sounds great - unfortunaely - they packed mine -
the people cleaned ( to the tune of $7,000) the house the also packed up the
3 rooms that needed to be redone, due to fire and smkoe damage. I have had
to borrow a toaster, and buy another can opener. The kitchen is empty -
exception the fridge, the diningroom has the table and other big furniture
in the center of the room and some of the stuff is shoved into the
livingroom - where I have set up a bookshelve as temporary pantry, the
mircowave is in the family room and the coffepot in the bathroom, we are
hanging out downstairs and in the bedrooms. Its like moving but it's taking
a lot longer - we are looking at mid Dec.

                                                 Trisha