C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:51:35 -0400
Hi Ken,

    I have a call into the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue to file a
complaint. I am talking to the people in Internal Affairs. To send a kid
back into a building that on fire is apalling. Amber was scared and she was
expecting someone like the lady - who keep me on the phone and talked to me
when we had a possible break-in and where waiting for the Police to arrive.
She stayed with us on the line - letting us know when the police pulled up
in front of the house - etc. That's the way they should be - these things
are scary. Thankfully the Fire Chief was very nice and believed her - when
he wrote up the report.  The other thing that kinda amazed her - is one of
the fire fighters - said Hi How are You - as he walked into the house. She
realizes now that just a reflex greeting but at that moment she seriously
wondered what was wrong with him!!

                                       Trisha