C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:08:27 -0400
Subject: Fwd: FW: Fw: Information

12 Step Program for "Forwarders"

Now repeat after me...

1. I will NOT get bad luck, lose
my friends, or lose my mailing lists if I DON'T forward
an email!

2. I will NOT hear any music or see a taco dog, if I do
forward an e-mail.

3. Bill Gates is NOT going to send me money, Victoria
Secret doesn't know anything about a gift certificate
they're supposed to send me.

4.  Ford will NOT give me a 50% discount even if I
forward my e-mail to more than 50 people!

5. I will NEVER receive gift certificates, coupons, or
freebies from Coca Cola, Cracker Barrel, Old Navy, or
anyone else if I send an e-mail to 10 people.

6. I will NEVER see a pop-up window if I forward an
e-mail - NEVER-NEVER!

7. There is NO SUCH THING as an e-mail tracking
program, and I am not STUPID enough to think that
someone will send me $100 for forwarding an
e-mail to 10 or more people!

8. There is NO kid with cancer through the Make-a-Wish
program in England collecting anything! He died when he
was 7 years old.&nbsp; He is now cancer free and 35
years old and DOESN'T WANT ANY MORE POST CARDS or
GET-WELL CARDS.

9. The government does not have a bill in Congress
called 901B (or whatever they named it this week) that,
if passed, will enable them to charge us five cents for
every e-mail we send.

10. There will be NO cool dancing, singing, waving,
colorful flowers, characters, or program that I will
receive immediately after I forward an e-mail.

11. The American Red Cross will NOT donate 50 cents to
certain individuals dying of some never-heard-of
disease for every e-mail address send this to. The
American Red Cross RECEIVES donations.

12. And finally, I WILL NOT let others lay a guilt trip
on me compelling me to sending things by telling me I
am not their friend or that I don't believe in Jesus
Christ. If God wants to send me a message, I believe
the bushes in my yard will burn before He picks up a PC
to pass it on!

*** Now, repeat this to yourself until you have it
memorized, and send it along to at least 5 of your
friends before the next full moon or you will surely
be constipated for the next three months and all of
your hair will fall out!