C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:29:17 -0400
you know, i work for the government. i think it is just a little bit
hypocritical of congress to express such outrage at 4.5 billion at worldcom
(not defending them, someone should go to jail) when 18 billion is missing
at dept of education, untold billions unaccounted for in ssa, still more
billions "lost" in hhs, ... need i continue.

we are the share holders of  the gov.