C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jason Kruse PA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 11:32:42 -0500
Hi Elizabeth-
Yes she can roll over just fine on land AND water.
Actually she has a strong roll over from back to front
in the water. She is fairly resistant to floating on
her back however. She puts up quite a comotion but
sometimes she lets me put her there and I soothe her
by talking calmly and she relaxes but for the most
part she doesn't like it much. You make a great point
about adaptive swimming. Is this something that a
PT/OT would know about? Or maybe the head instructor
at the pool who runs the lessons might know!

Thanks
Jason