C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 08:27:14 -0400
I would continue to encourage her to learn to float on her back and learn to
roll over.  Can she roll over on land without using any help or equipment?
Do you have someone near by that teaches adapted swimming?  Check with your
local school to see if they have an adaptive PE teacher who might be able to
suggest someone.

Beth T.