C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:54:53 -0400
ohhh, yuck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleveland, Kyle E. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: While waiting for a report to print....

IMNSHO, no MIDI is far better than bad MIDI.  Just because you can code up
MIDI doesn't make you a musician.  I guess my beef would be "if you want me
to look at your page, that's fine, but don't force me to listen to your
'taste' in 'music' at the same time."

You're not going to believe this, but when our county Sheriff's office put
up their own web page they MIDI'd the "Bad Boys" theme from "COPS".  Very
UN-cool.

-Kyle