C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:03:24 -0400
LOL, you do sound high!  Congrats on the good results.

BTW, I had an ultrasound last week to screen for gallbladder disease (I'd had
stomach pains for several weeks, even while on vacation).  Results came back
yesterday - no sign of gallstones, thank goodness. Not a thing.  So I guess
the stresses of the job and the company layoffs are getting to me. Oh well...!
It's really good news, though, as I was not looking forward to being out for
surgery again.

Kat