C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:06:13 -0400
The ones here in Florida are definately suicidal.  I know the one I hit
decided to come back and get hit with my rear tires.
They are fun to watch in the yard.  Very prehistoric looking up close.  The
dog has a 'tude about them though.

Beth t.

Subject: armadillos wa "speaking of ribs

i have heard that these animals become  road kill because of there startle
reflex. when a car is going over them in the cases where the actual tires do
not hit them, if they did not startle and jump straight up, the car would
not touch them because they are low on the ground, but they jump up and get
smacked.