C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:01:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/02  10:45:34PM, you write:

<< Yvonne, you name-dropper, you!  Always rubbing shoulders with the rich
 and famous!!! <grin>  Now everyone is probably asking, `what the h-ll,
 is Rayna on about?'  May I tell them the reason for my little joke?
 (Finished reading `it' the other day, BTW - bliss!!!)

 Rayna >>

LOL, Rayna

Of course you can if you want to... It was really no big deal for me.

Sometimes you're just in the right place and the right time to meet people. I
live in our capital city so we get lots of "famous" (and infamous people
here). A few Hollywood types like to come here to film winter movie scenes in
January (you can always count on cold and snow here) - I've never met anyone
"that" famous though. <sigh> We have a lot of friends who are musician/actor
types so there is always the chance...:-) Got to take those brushes with fame
where you can...

BTW, Charles has finished recording his CD so I'll try to scoop you one if I
can.

Yvonne