C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael H Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 20:27:47 -0400
Ken, I have a question:  I have a 1944 Lincoln cent, a D/D, when I went
to sell it, the coin dealer I went to wouldn't give me more than a
dollar for it... it was uncirculated, and one "expert" told me he
thought it was a
MS-65.  He did say however, it was an error coin... And he didn't do
much business in error coins   Is there any type pf coins collecting
done on error coins?

Mike