C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:24:50 -0500
I'll pray for your wife and hope she doesn't need surgery.  I'll also pray that you keep your sanity!

Kat

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>   you remember that judy broke her foot and tore a couple of ligaments. the
foot still swells and hurts if she puts it down for any length of time. she
puts no weight on it. we'll know on march 29 if they have to do surgery or
if not.
  me, i have to put up with a stir crazy, sometimes grumpy wife. just and
example, i made the bed one morning. it looked okay to me. she got in a
computer dest chair with rollers and went around in it redoing the bed
complaining that it was not right. oh well i need your prayers as well as
she needs them.
  i have my wheelchair ramp built, still has to have the railing painted
this week, but it is fucntional now. i can now be visited by people who
can't get up steps. i can avoid faling down steps now myself also.
  so you are up to date.