AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Audrey J. Gorman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:58:34 -0500
Ellen,

I agree that it's got a lot of problems, both with accessibility and
usability. I think we need to focus on the information that's not
accessible in any other format if we're going to bring it up. Thoughts from
the group on what to focus on?

BTW, are there accessible mapping options available? What are some of the
key points? Or what are the preferences for how to present critical
information in alternative formats so that they serve the greatest number
of people possible?

Audrey