VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 05:45:28 -0500
Hi Joy, again,
Here is message again for you.  Jose
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Cook <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:04:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [DBL] Fw: Infants sign before they speak

  Hi DB  Curly..I scrwed up that question..Let me try again
  Hi  Joy..You said" Children who learn ASL at an early age scored
higher on
  IQ tests at he age of eight than children who did not learn ASL at an
early age"
  What I am wondering is Was that  survey confined to deaf chilren? or
were all children included?
   Thanks..Tim