From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:31:52 -0500
Michael Kenny wrote:
> Hello Everyone:
> I am new to the list \ Board here and just wantd to share my experience
> with the paleo way of eating.
>
> In 4 weeks I have lost 23 pounds (fat of course).
snip
> Much to
> my surprise I have not lost any strength with the weight loss.

Kudos, Michael!  Isn't it great?!  I am about a month ahead
of you and have lost a total of 35 pounds so far.  Haven't
been this size/weight since junior high about a million
years ago :)  And I feel so much better!!  I haven't started
any particular exercise program as my "job" isn't sedentary
- I am a groomer, often wrestling dogs who I swear these
days outweigh me <VBG>.  I am so glad to be able to cope
with my physical day and not have to crawl into the house
and collapse when I get done.  For the first time in a long
long time I am able to look forward to what the future may
bring with pleasant expectation.

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee