NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:16:51 -0400
Well, updating on yesterday's situation.....today is the first day he woke up without diarrhea in 5 days.  I did (against my better judgment) give him 1/2 bottle of Pediasure last night---BUT he hasn't reacted so maybe he is ok....is it normal for symptoms to come and go??  I am beginning to feel like I am crazy.....like during the good times I feel like I am insane and a hypochondriac and during the bad times, I feel like we need a doc ASAP......is this normal???  Someone tell me I am not nuts....does this all this stuff come and go, or would he never have good days if he really had a problem??

Thanks for listening and for help with my insanity!!

Nancy
Proud mommy to Tyler (5/6/01)

"My son is my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise him is my greatest challenge"