C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:21:09 -0300
Read that on the CNN Page

If you have fatigue issues, kelp might help you. But don't use it if you're
taking thyroid medication. Essentially, it's a sluggish thyroid jump starter
when script meds are not indicated.

Also, there was a recent newspaper article in Canadian papers about the
benefits of stepped up magnesium for pain management.

Cheers!

Carla