C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patricia Sayih <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:08:20 EDT
I don't want you all to think I am trying to spam, but I think I have
information that can help.  also feel free to contact me anytime.

Researching the Internet for information on brain injuries, birth injuries,
Downs Syndrome, Autism, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy,
etc.?

Institute of Human Development has just published their first ebook  titled
"Hope Lies Within the Brain".  this 30 page book  describes various treatment
options by experts in their field.

Some of the treatments explained in the book are:  Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy,
Nutrition, Chiropractic Care, Biofeedback and more.....

Please visit our web site, the ebook is located on the front page.  Other
useful research and educational information is also included on the site as
well  as a list of resource links.

Thank you, and Have a Great Day!!

Patricia Sayih
http://addhope.com/