C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:24:13 -0400
Sometimes I think we'd all be better off if we had to go back to the
"simple" ways.  Life was hard, and didn't last long, but there was less
confusion of life's purpose.  Of course, we CPers would not have been part
of the equation either.  No matter how you look at it, life is stiil hard a
century later--just in different ways.