From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:51:32 -0500

Hi everybody.
I have a extruder type Cuisinart pasta attachment.  Prior to be CD
diagnosed, I was using it with great succes.  It was simple and easy.
After having cleaned and disinfected it thouroughly, I tried it with a GF
recipe and the pasta jammed and blocked inside and nothing ever came out of
the machine.  I tried 2 other times, adding more liquid, to no avail.

Does anybody have an electric "extruder" type pasta machine and made
succesfully homemade pasta?  If so, can you share the know how and recipe
please?

Thank you,
Mireille, Waterloo, Quebec.