EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Randy Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:28:41 -0500
Hi All,

I have recently been given the task of doing some Lynx Evaluation. In
specific, I've been assigned to see if lynx supports the longdesc attribute.
So, if any one has info on that, that would be great. I'm also trying to run
lynx on my Win XP system with Jaws. This seems an uphill prospect, though
I've had some limited success with having Jaws in "say all" mode. Does any
one know of any Jaws scripts out there for lynx? I was unable to find any
doing a google search, and sifting through lots of pages yesterday. Btw, I
was able to run lynx on a Solaris system back in college, but that was using
a dos screen reader, and procomm for terminal emulation. That's how long
it's been since I've messed with lynx.

Thanks,
Randy

"I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak out
always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but
don't be gagged. The time of trial is always. Now is the appointed
time. "

John J. Chapman
Commencement Address to the Graduating Class of Hobart College, 1900

Check out the EASI web:
http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Check EASI Courses and Clinics
To sign off this list
send e-mail to [log in to unmask] saying
signoff easi