EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Goodin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:46:37 -0400
I am following up on the Yahoo sign-in issue - as you may know this
process is inaccessible because they make you cut and paste a graphic
image which Jaws cannot see into a form in order to avoid automatic
sign-ups.  Some people have said that there is no other way to accomplish
this.  This seems highly improbable to me, and I am trying to find out if
it's true.  Are there any accessible ways of verifying user sign ups?

Thanks

Sam Goodin