EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 04:12:13 +0600
Hi all,

Does any one know of any accessible GMAT (graduate management aptitude
test) and TOEFL (test for English as a foreign language) test preparation
software? I have tried the popular ones such as Kaplan's test prep and they
are all graphical. By far, ETS's power prep has proven to be the most
accessible out of the lot but I have already finished the questions in that
software.

Also, Geometry is an issue; I am blind so when using the computer. I have
no way of seeing the diagrams associated with the questions. Any one have
any solutions? Is there special test preparation software available for the
blind that has text descriptions of the diagrams?
Pranav