EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:28:18 -0700
Part of my job description is asking difficult questions Richard.  Keep us
posted on your inquiries, and never assume anything.  I'm sure that the
basic computer OS and standard applications can be made reasonably
accessible, but I wonder how many of the educational applications
are.  Some sound awfully visual to me.  There is one high school
application called Visual Algebra.  Is that how Arizona will teach high
school algebra in the future?

John