EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MARLENE MCINTOSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:45:20 -0400
I use a CD-Burner and burn the entire folder that has their voice files in it.

In the "NATSPEAK" folder, you'll see a folder called "Users", in there will be the names of the people who are using Dragon on that computer. I find their folder and burn the entire thing.

The trick about copying it back is that when you copy the files BACK onto the hard drive, they are marked as "read only". You have to choose EACH file and each folder and remove the Read Only attribute. (You right click on the file, then click on "properties", then click on the check mark in the box beside "Read Only".)

Hope that helps!
Marlene McIntosh

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/09/01 16:36 PM >>>
Can you describe in more detail the process you use for saving the voice
files onto a CD?