EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Petra Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:58:46 +0200
Hello Prof Norm Cooms,

I am using Mailwasher 1.33. Its a older version but is accesseble. I don't
know how accesseble the newer version are. But it is a sareware so you are
able to test it
The URL for downloading   is  http://www.mailwasher.com/. Unfortunatly the
Sites is unter re-Construktion.

But I am able to send you the version 1.33. the size of it is 1.6 MB.

Petra