EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vikki Stefans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:29:31 -0500
You might want to check your machine for scumware. One of our secretaries
machines using XP runs a whole lot smoother since cleaning out this thing
she got called "E-Anthology". It crashed and clashed unpredictably with
other programs all the time.

Or it may be with an older machine, lots of things run slower due to the
increased demands of a new and "improved" OS, though Jim's experience
suggests otherwise.

Vikki Stefans, M.D., pediatric physiatrist (rehab doc for kids) at UAMS
and Arkansas Children's Hospital.  Working Mom of Sarah T. and Michael C.,
and wife of Henry Stefans, travel agent extraordinaire.  Every mom is a
working mom!- OK, dads too. Other address: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Jim Gerrond wrote:

> I haven't noticed any difference.
>
> I'm still using a Pentium II.
>
> Jim

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Arkansas Children's Hospital

Check out the EASI web:
http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Check EASI Courses and Clinics
To sign off this list
send e-mail to [log in to unmask] saying
signoff easi