EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:56:13 -0500
From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
in other words, follow the signs on:
http://access.adobe.com
that point to the accessible acrobat reader.

You may still have trouble using acrobat reader in the way you describe
as there are conflicts between jaws navigation keys for ie and those of
acrobat reader so I suggest you right click the link and choose save
arget as and open it in acrobat reader directly for best results.