EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:18:39 +0100
7bit
From:
Petra Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Hallo Ellan

You can download a 40 Min Demo of JAWS from www.freedomscientific.com.
This Side is in English. If you need any Help with it ask on this list
or you can write me in English not Hebrew.

What Screen Reader you use for Hebrew? There not many I think that you
can use for this language.

Petra