Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:50:27 -0400

Our Shop & Save has been bought out by Hannoford and they now carry a very
good section of health food including gluten free foods.  They carry gluten
free frozen dinners and just recently Potato Pasta.  It is called Idaho
Supreme Pastato.  I get it in spaghetti and also elbow macaroni.  It doesn't
have the smell of rice and corn pasta when you cook it. I did have to ask
for it but now the shelves are full and that's in Hudson, New Hampshire for
those interested.  The girl who stocks the shelves is more than willing to
order things that are requested.  They have a great selection of Balance
Bars and for only 97 cents.  I buy them by the box now.

Simone