From:
Jerry Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:09:27 -0700

Hi it’s me again. I meant to mention this before about B12 in the other post
but pulled a Homer Simpson instead (D’oh!). I am getting other Celiacs
emailing me about this as it has happened to them too. I took B6 and B12
before too and still the anemia would not go away and I had to have B12
injections. Ultimately my GI recommended I use sublingual B12 supplements.
Sublingual B12 is the tiny tablet that you put under your tongue and it
dissolves and the absorption is done directly into your bloodstream under
your tongue. Pretty cool how that works huh.

Now for my “as legalese as I get” disclaimer:

I do not work for TwinLab, am not related to anyone at TwinLab, don’t own
any stock in their company (do they even sell stock? I don’t know), don’t
know their boss or his wife or any of their pets, nor any of the company’s
janitors :-). I also don’t know George Bush or Martha Stewart (but I do know
the guy who works at the counter at the local 7-11, his name is Vic, he’s
funny :-)), SO I do not have a vested interest (nor unvested interest) in,
uh, where was I going with this… oh yeah, just use TwinLab’s sublingual
vitamin B12 “dots”. They are the best. GF, no corn or soy, none of the
potentially nasty stuff that can make you sick is in them; they are cheap (I
guess, I never shopped for anyone else’s, so I should probably just shut up
about that now huh, oops).

Anyway if you take these daily you can keep the B12 injections (and nasty
anemia) away. How’s that? Pretty good? I wasn’t shilling for TwinLabs too
much there, was I? :-)

Don’t worry, be happy :-)

Jerry