From:
Thomas Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:33:00 -0400

I received 6 replies to my request for GF stores and resturants in the Mystic,CT area.
Two mentioned the Stop and Shop in Groton.  Two mentioned the P&G Health Food store in Mystic. One mentioned a Natural Food Health food store in Niantic, which has cereal and snacks available. One mentioned Biet Brothers Food store on Rte. 32 going past the Coast Guard Academy towads Norwich.
The steak and fish resturant at the entrance to Mystic Village was said to be very accomodating.  Also, at Abbotts in the Rough near Mystic, the chef is celiac-aware.
Finally, the web site of the support group in that area is http://connceliac.tripod.com

Nancy