From:
Ellen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:57:17 -0500

Connecticut Magazine recently ran a story about a compounding pharmacist in
Connecticut. There was lots of information about food allergies and other
reasons why commercially prepared meds are not for everyone. The link for
the story is
http://www.connecticutmag.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=4238831&BRD=2329&PAG=461&dept_id=484365&rfi=8

If that link doesn't work, it can be accessed from the home page
http://www.connecticutmag.com/
Go to Advanced Search, extend the time period as necessary. The article is
dated 5/29/02, is written by Jane & Michael Stern, and is titled "Just
Looking: Pharmacopia".

I met the pharmacist Michael Roberge today, and we had a long discussion
about celiac and other medical conditions. He is very nice and
knowledgeable, and he was pleased to be introduced to the celiac community
via this forum, welcoming any inquiries. His web site is:
http://www.compoundedsolutions.com/

I have no connection to this business other than wanting to share this as
another resource. Thanks to all you who have been invaluable to me!

Ellen Smith