Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:57:22 -0600
>That's very helpful.  I have ADD (no H), and while paleo helps
>with its more grievous symptoms, it doesn't cure it.

I cured ADD (no H) with the following:

1.  Resolved hypothyroidism (more on that in another post - yes, there is a
food association).
2.  The resolve hypothyroidism resolved my hypoglycaemia, which helped
enormously (the two are linked).
3.  Removed grains and artificial chemicals, another huge help.
4.  Removed candida overgrowth, another big help (also linked to
hypoglycaemia).
5.  Removed other food intolerances (like the chap in the article I posted).
6.  The combination of the above left me feeling well enough to exercise,
which was the final key.

I still mess around with food trials because occasionally I'll react and
have no clue what caused it.  Sometimes it isn't food, sometimes it's
pills, or chemicals at work, but it's usually the food (It's the food, stupid).

I was definitely not hyperactive, quite the opposite.  I had terrible
chronic fatigue.

I suspect a number of us on this group are here because we had problems and
found that a natural diet works wonders in helping us on the road to recovery.

Katrina.