From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:44:37 -0500
Michael Anthony wrote:
> [...]

I would have to say this is the best advice I have read  for
this question.  I didn't think I had any dairy problems
either, but gave it up for one month and then drank a test
glass of milk while making no other changes in the paleo
program I was using.  I had upset gut and an asthma attack.
So I wrote dairy off the diet again (for now anyway LOL).
Symptoms of intolerance or autoimmune can be real sneaky -
they mimic other things.  If you are concerned, give it up
for a while and then test.  Then do what feels best for
YOU.  You are still (and have always been) the best
authority on you and your needs.

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee