From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:22:54 +0900
Janet Hacker wrote:

> Wow!  That's really great!  For both you guys...
>
> I'm frustrated... I had been on the paleo diet for 2 weeks and I haven't
> lost ANY weight!

Don't cut fat, that is my advice. Eat plenty of fatty foods, meat,
veggies. Hold the high carb veggies and fruits for a while. See what
happens.

A general rule I follow is, if I can't see what a food is made of just
by looking at it, I don't eat it. I have relaxed quite a bit recently,
I am at a good weight, but when I was trying to lose I avoided sugar
religiously.