C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:58:55 -0400
 My $.02:

IMHO, folks who get hung up on "terminology" (e.g "African-American" was
"Black" was "Negro") do more to disenfranchise themselves from the body
politic than they realize.  Sure, it makes folks whose livelihoods depend on
terminology feel good about themselves, but it does precious little else.

As my grandfather would say, "Call me anything you want, but don't call me
late for supper." ;-)

-Kyle