C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:32:37 -0400
I'm 5'0" and weigh less than 130 lbs which makes me a size 12. I'm not thin,
but I used to be much heavier than what I weigh now.  My youngest sister,
who's 10 years younger than I - is twice as big as I am, and she's been
overweight since birth.

I dunno about CP and metabolism, but can tell you my metabolism is slow...and
it's hard for me to loos weight.

Kat

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:55:32 -0400 "Cleveland, Kyle E."