C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:29:10 -0400
Laura and I have discussed the same, Ken.  I'm with you.  I have enough
support from family and friends that I think I could do ok alone.  Lets face
it, nobody could ever replace "Mom", and who's gonna want a beat-up old
cripple like me anyway (LOL).  Our hope is that we can see both the little
ones through college.  Adrienne says that she would like to be made guardian
of her little brother and sister should anything happen to us.  She's a
smart kid with a heart of gold, but I would hate to think of her having to
take care of her siblings while she was just starting out in the world.
Isn't it amazing when you get to our age these things become something you
really have to consider?