BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:10:43 -0500
Not the zoo and the park along the river?  I think it was somewhere in
there that I fell in love with Adelaide.  Certainly impressed me as the
prettiest city we saw in Australia.  Named daughter, "Julia Adelaide
Callan".  Could become a family tradition, who knows!

We dream of returning there too.  To see a land we once saw through 20
something eyes, through the eyes of the mature...I suppose.

-jc