VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:35:33 -0400
Hi all,
Well, I went to www.winzip.com and downloaded then installed the self extracter.
I then went to intel.com and downloaded the drivers for my video card and restarted my computer.
I then went to my computer and selected the c drive and clicked on the intel 740 video driver and it said "sending to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP"
then I clicked the unzip button below after tabbing to it.  It then said, "unzipped successfully in the previous address above address I typed.  So, does that mean that my video drivers are installed successfully?  It said 15 files were unzipped successfully.
Also, I go to the start and then type r for run and then type msconfig and press enter then I press ctrltab 5 times to get to the startup page and jaws for windows will not read these check boxes.  I want jfw to tell me whats in startup and it just won't do it.
HarryHow would you like to take all of your pay check home with no federal income taxes, social security taxes, and medicare taxes taken out?
You could be doing that as early as 2003.  For more info check out http://www.fairtax.org