From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:25:51 -0500
I don't recall the details of the previous discussion of your problem, so I
hope that I'm not repeating what has already been said.  I know Bob Wright
already suggested a hardware problem as a possibility, and I was thinking
that you might in particular make sure all your fans are working correctly
(power supply and CPU heatsink, especially).  Clean any dust that might be
blocking the grills where air would be drawn into your case.  If the
heatsink on the CPU is itself clogged with dust, you will need to clean
this, as well.

John Sproule