From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:53:14 -0400
Derek, we travel to trade shows in Europe to exhibit our products, and we
bring our demo pc systems.  There is a little red slide switch on the back
of the pc case, at the power plug-in.  We only have to set the switch to the
proper voltage, and use a plug adapter, and we are running on UK power.  All
internal components are deaf, dumb, and blind to what's happening on the
power grid outside the case if you have a good power supply.  The power
supply gives the components industry standard output currents, so there is
nothing to worry about.
Tom Turak