From:
Wayne A Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:15:05 -0500
Check for the highest speed your MB will take in your manual, Dell's
website or call them before your hard earned money on a processor and
adapter. I have paid the price and got stuck with the goods. (not really
just had to get new MB {and case sometimes.}) Sometimes if you have
access to the chips you can test the limits and performance of the MB.

Wayne Ware