From:
Vic Ayers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 13:51:18 -0500
>>> I started the neander thing on Tuesday of this week. My meals have
>>> consisted mainly of carrots, celery, applesauce, a bannana or two,
unsalted
>>> peanuts, and either steak or pork baked with some garlic salt and lemon
>>> pepper tossed on it.
>>
>>        Loose the peanuts.  They're semi-degestible raw.  Try almonds or
>>pecans instead.  Penuts aren't really nuts.

Will do. Thanks!

>agree with Karl on that one.  also, is the applesauce unsweetened (no sugar
>added)?  are you only eating meat once a day, or at every meal?  this
>doesn't seem to be a whole lot of food.  maybe you should be eating more.

Yeah, its unsweetened. I am getting pretty full on what I am eating. I eat
lunch and dinner every day, with a bannana for breakfast.

>>> I ordered the book on Wednesday, so I will see if I am doing it right.
>>> ANYWAY, for the past two days, I have been waking up  with charlie horses'
>>> in my legs, and a feeling of general weirdness. Not exactly weakness, but
>>> it feels like my muscles just don't want to do anything. Yet my mind feels
>>> more alert then ever.
>>
>>        Are you drinking enough water?

Yes, I think so. I usually go through about 3 12 oz. glasses at work, and
another one or two at home.

>when i get those crampy feelings in the back of my legs, it goes away if i
>have a V-8, although, you're probably getting enough potassium via bananas.
>
>JoAnn.

Thanks to the both of you for your responses!

Vic
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never see it coming.