From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 08:03:48 -0500
kelly baggett wrote:
> I was just wondering if there is anyone on the list who has used Paleo
> nutrition to successfully combat Eppstein Barr virus/Chronic fatigue
> syndrome.  If so could you please share your experiences.

That would be me :)  Blood work for Epstein Barr came back
negative (as has most all of my blood work) but they decided
to label me both Chronic Fatigue and Fibro.  The fatigue
began to dissipate almost immediately when I cut the carbs.
I still get tired and have to take short breather periods
but am a far cry from the nearly wheelchair bound person I
was last summer.  CF and fibro have become very popular dx's
these days and I wonder whether there really are specific
criteria....wouldn't be the first time I was mis-diagnosed.
Anyway, pain gone, daytime fatigue vastly improved.  Hope
you find something that works for you soon - living that way
is truly miserable!

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee