Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:26:42 -0700
Dave:
 >It is less work for him as list moderator to just say food only.

Maybe Don is taking his concept of paleo back a little too far. ;-)
Seriously though, apart from the daily administrative up-keep,
you guys are not exactly overworked in keeping this list going.

 >How much can we have without turning into a flood?

By using your discretion.  Most threads regulate themselves.
Only a few get out of hand and need your attention.

 >Toiletries are simply non paleo

Just because you choose to live as a caveman does not
mean that our paleo ancestors did. :)

 >We also don't want the list to get into farming and animal husbandry.
 >By definition that isn't paleo, but Neolithic. Get the idea? Use good
judgement,
 >I have faith in you.

Obviously, contributions from Bavaria are exempt from these guidelines.
I reckon they must be taking up least half the space in the archives
at this point. ;-)

 >Try to not extra work for Don and I.

Being a little slower at the draw and a little lighter at heart might ease
your burden.  Hold your fire for the truly subversive - the naked chiropractors
and other proponents of neolithic lifestyles that invade the list from time
to time. :-)

This off my chest, I am sure that your suggestions will work fine.  Great list!

Peter