Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:19:25 -0400
From: "Alyne" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 9:04 AM
Subject: Typical day's diet

> Lynne,
>
> I, too, have not been successful with Atkins or eating
> just one chocolate chip cookie on WW.  Can you
> describe a typical day's diet for you on Paleo?  I am
> interested that you can eat nuts and berries and still
> lose weight.

Typical day:

Breakfast - 4 pieces side pork (uncured) fried with about a cup of shredded
cabbage.

Morning snack - handful of sunflower seeds.- no salt

Lunch:  2 all beef patties with large salad made from romaine lettuce,
cucumber, celery and peppers.
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries - smashed up to resemble sherbet sorta. ( I
know frozen isn't exactly paleo - I don't eat as many berries if I leave
them frozen and I'm not tempted to add any sweetener to them.)

Mid-afternoon - 20-30 almonds. No salt.

Dinner: Steak with another large salad and maybe some spinach or kale.

Flax oil is the only thing I use for salad dressing.

I don't eat anything after 7 pm and my only beverage is water.

Lynne