From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:37:03 -0400
From: Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>

> For MS, Atkins recommends pretty high doses of epa/dha fish oil. 1800 to
> 3600 mg. per day. He has a bunch of other supplemental recommendations,
> so I suggest going right out and getting a copy of "Dr. Atkins'
> Vita-Nutrient Solution".

To start with, he should start taking the fish oil, and doing a little
sunbathing every day for vitamin D, and look into this intravenous calcium
AEP treatment that Atkins recommends, as well as having amalgam fillings
removed and getting a course of DMSA chelation. Since MS is an autoimmune
disease it would seem that a paleo